Work with us
At GEOMAT, our vision is to become the most respected engineering service provider known for performance, innovation and quality. We employ only the best and are always looking for reliable, hard-working, competent and innovative people to further our vision.
If you are interested in a career with our team, please send us your resume. While we accept resumes for all positions, we are currently seeking applicants for the following:
GEOMAT Inc. is seeking a highly motivated individual to perform construction observations and field and laboratory testing for aggregates, soils, concrete, asphalt and masonry materials. This is a full-time position with competitive pay.REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- High School Diploma/GED
- Pass a Drug Test
- Clean Driving Record (3 Years)
- Certifications: ACI, NICET, TTCP, A Plus etc.
- 3-4 years experience in testing, engineering, construction or related field
- College Level Courses
GEOMAT Inc. is looking for a mid-level engineering or geology candidate for its geotechnical engineering department in Farmington, NM. GEOMAT Inc. is a locally owned engineering business with an outstanding reputation and offers competitive pay with good benefits.
The ideal candidate will have an educational background or work experience in geotechnical engineering or geology. The ideal candidate has good interpersonal skills, good written and verbal communication skills, and will be a proactive problem solver. This position offers the opportunity to work with, learn from, and be mentored by senior engineering staff while executing the following roles/responsibilities:
- Perform geotechnical field investigations and periodic construction materials testing.
- Perform basic support and design engineering computations, for foundation design, slope stability, etc.
- Prepare geotechnical design reports.
- Will travel to project sites primarily in NM, AZ, and CO. Occasional overnight stays will be required.
Skills / Qualifications
- B.S. or M.S. in Civil, Geotechnical or Geological Engineering, geology, or related engineering degree.
- 5+ years relevant experience in geotechnical engineering. Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel. AutoCAD experience is a plus.
- Ability and willingness to travel to project sites. Approximately 30% of work will be in the field.
- Physical requirements may require lifting up to 50 pounds and traversing over rugged terrain.
- Must pass drug test and must have a satisfactory driving record.
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org